vibration mill technology
Vibration mill is a kind of mechanical crushing equipment, which uses grinding media (ball or rod) to exert strong impact, friction, shearing, squeezing and other effects on the material in the cylinder for high-frequency vibration, so that the processed material can reach fracture, Crushing, thinning, mixing and other purposes.
1. Classified according tovibration structure, it can be divided into inertial type and deflection type
2. According to the placement of the tube, it can be divided into horizontal and vertical. ·
3. According to the number of grinding cylinders, it can be divided into single cylinder type and multi cylinder type. ·
4. Classified according to the working mode, it can be divided into intermittent and continuous.
The simple structure of the vibration mill is mainly composed of the grinding cylinder of the mill, the vibration device, the coupling, the drive motor and the base.
There are four forces acting on the material to be ground by the grinding medium of the vibration mill:
1. The impact force of high-frequency vibrating grinding media on materials;
2. Grinding force of the cyclic movement of the grinding media group on the material;
3. The squeezing force of the single medium on the material with the group revolution;
4. The exploitation and cutting force of the grinding medium on the material by its rotation movement around its geometric axis. Practice has shown that the selection of grinding media with higher hardness, good wear resistance and heat resistance can improve the efficiency of vibration mill.
Characteristics of vibration mill
1. Due to high-speed work, it can be directly connected to the motor, eliminating the need for deceleration equipment, so the machine is light in weight and small in area. ·
2. Due to the high media filling rate and high vibration frequency, the production capacity per unit cylinder volume is large, the processing capacity is more than 10 times larger than that of the ball mill of the same volume, and the unit energy consumption is low.
3. Micro or ultra-fine grinding can be carried out by adjusting the amplitude, frequency, grinding media ratio, etc., and the particle size of the obtained grinding product is uniform. ·
4. The body of the vibrating mill has a small swing range (tens of millimeters), which is convenient for working in a high vacuum or a controlled environment. ·
5. The body of the vibrating mill can be equipped with a cooling jacket for low-temperature grinding, or it can be equipped with a stove for high-temperature grinding.
6. Simple structure and low manufacturing cost.
- 2019-07-26Common classification methods of powders
- 2019-07-26Selection of Pulverizing Equipment
Tube chain conveyorTube chain conveyor is used to transport bulk materials and can be combined in three dimensions. Generally used in chemicals, pesticide ores, buil...+
ZM single – tube vibration millZM single tube vibration mill is a high-efficiency and energy-saving powder grinding equipment,more advantages than rotary mills for processing pow...+
chain bucket elevatorsIntroduction Chain bucket elevators, also known as GTD bucket elevators, GTH bucket elevators, bucket elevators, etc., are TD and TH bucket elev...+
GX tube screw feederIntroduction GX tube screw feeder and screw conveyor, GX tube screw conveyor, etc., is a major industrial and agricultural departments mechaniza...+
2ZM Vibration millIntroduction The 2ZM series vibration mill is a new type of high efficiency and energy-saving powder grinding equipment. It in the grinding powd...+